Allergic to cleaning!

Mandrina bought this wonderful cleaning stuff called “Green Stuff” or something of the sort. It’s all-organic, supposedly cleans anything, etc.

I just spent the better part of the last hour cleaning up “presents” that the kittens turned out to have left in a hidden spot. I’m not happy. Even more unhappy is my throat.

I am terribly allergic to this green stuff. Not quite anaphylactic shock, but I might be. I just don’t stay near enough to it to run the risk.

So I just sprayed three rooms in the house with green stuff. Guess where I’m not going for the next two hours…


On the plus side, I can always tell Mandrina that I can’t clean — it could kill me!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>